Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 month pictures






























I'm just going to go ahead and apologize for the ga-zillion pictures I am posting this time. :-) I just got Abbey's six month pictures back this week and this is definitely the easiest way to share all of them with KC grandparents and other family. Grandparents - you should be able to click on the picture and send to Walmart photo center, etc. to print out pics if you want. I think they are precious...of course I am A LITTLE biased. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I just LOVE all of these. They are precious!!!! What a beautiful little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was scrolling down I kept thinking, "oh, this is my favorite one" OVER and OVER! LOL! I don't have a favorite b/c they are all SO GOOD! She is such a little beautie Bec---can't wait to cuddle with her in 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the white outfit with the hat. I'm going to save one or two and have them printed for our house. Blair said she needed a new one in her room too! =)

    ReplyDelete