Friday, April 3, 2009

laughing at her crazy mommy and head band




I personally am NOT a fan of the baby headband, but I think this one looks pretty precious. Pa gave it to Abbey before she was born. It is a little different from most of the head bands I've seen. I can't wait until she grows some more hair.

Abbey has started eating puffs this week. Scott was kind of funny about it. He mentioned several times that he really didn't want her eating them at a certain moment, she had had enough after like 5 puffs, or was questioning if she was old enough for them yet, etc. Turns out Daddy just thinks his little girl is growing up too fast! Sweet. Abbey however, is loving her banana puffs and it is REALLY nice for me to have something to offer her to eat while we are out to pacify her for a little while.

Abbey is easily entertained by placing numerous toys all around her on the floor. She rolls, wiggles and scoots all of the floor to reach them. She also just loves to play with her feet while she is on the floor.

In the video Abbey is laughing at my crazy dance moves. Ohhhh the things we do to make our kids laugh. I WOULD NOT let Scott get me dancing on camera. That is something that you shouldn't have to see...but would probably make you laugh too!

Have a good weekend! I am looking forward to the warm temps, but unfortunately it looks like it will be very chilly early next week. Come on summer!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't give that girls puffs...I'm agreeing with Scott, it makes her tooooooooo big. =) She's grown since we've been gone. Love the headband (I'm not much of a fan either), but it makes her look so sweet. A sweet girly girl!!!
    Blair said today she missed her friends. Then said "oh and my sweet abbey." I said "me too."
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I'm even dreading starting the rice cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a precious, precious girl! I think she looks so sweet in the headband! I was never a big fan until Caroline was born and then I started letting her wear them and they grew on me. :)

    Starting puffs already?? Wow, what a big girl! Glad she's enjoying them!

    I want to see you dancing...

    ReplyDelete