Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ear infection and playing with Tatum

Playing at Nena and Pa's house.







Playing with Tatum. Most of the time the girls were playing together they wanted whatever toy the other one had especially Abbey. She would look at Tatum like...what are you doing with my toy??



Kicked back watching Baby Einstein.


About a week ago Abbey got her first ear infection. That combined with teething has made for one fussy baby for the past few days. Thankfully, we got a break this weekend when Matt, Bridgette and Tatum arrived on Friday night. She was like a different baby when she had Tatum to play with. She is VERY easily entertained by other kids. One really bad thing (for me) about her being sick is that she has been waking up during the night. I AM NOT used to getting up with her during the night since she has been sleeping through the night for so long. Oh well...this to shall pass. :-) I really miss those 7:30 AM wake up calls. They are alot easier than the 2:30 ones.

Last week I took Abbey to have her six month pictures made. They turned out really well and I can't wait until I get them back from the photographer so I can post them!

Abbey is wanting to crawl so bad. She get so frustrated trying to get to toys out of her reach. She actually does a pretty good job getting to things by rolling and stretching. She can also turn completely around on her stomach by scooting. I am looking forward to her crawling...but then again I am dreading it. It is nice to be able to leave her in the room and not worry about her for a few minutes.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the one of her kicked back watching TV. She's growing too fast.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of her kicked back too! Mason is so drawn to the TV and it’s driving me crazy so I have it turn it off so he won't look at it.

    Lets get together soon to make some baby food. I'm EXCITED!! I've been looking at some recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your little girl feels better soon! Garrett had a couple of ear infections and unfortunately the antibiotic upset his tummy! So, we're glad he hasn't had one in a long time! She sure is growing. I bet crawling is just around the corner! Garrett is really close to walking. I was just like you, nervous about the crawling thing, but I love it now. It helps when they can help move themselves! Especially if they weigh 23 pounds like my big boy does :)! Hope you all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with La and Nikki---the one of her kicked back watching TV is ADORABLE! I also love the big smile while playing at her grandparents. She's so sweet!

    Sorry about the ear infection. That is rough--and with teething too! Ouch! I hope she's feeling better soon.

    Caroline is now regularly signing "more" "please" and "open" and the other day she said "Hi Dada!" which is the first time she's put 2 words together. Her actual speaking voacb is still limited, but I can see the difference working with her has made! :) I knew you'd want to know! Thanks so much for all your help!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete