While we were in L'ville we were able to met Tatum Sandusky for the first time and spend some time with Matt and Bridgette. I can't believe we haven't seen them since the girls were born (about a month apart). It was really good to catch up with them. The girls had fun trying to attack each others' faces (usually it is Abbey "attacking" Mason). Abbey really likes to pull hair and poor Tater Bug has just the right amount for her little fist!
We got home Thursday night and then headed to Nashville with 4 other couples to Maggiano's Italian Restaurant on Friday afternoon for a date night. Abbey and Mason tagged along too. If only that kid would take a bottle.... oh well. :-) The dinner was WONDERFUL! It was a fun experience.
This afternoon we went to Tyson's birthday party. There are so many kids right now! It is so fun to see them all together.
Abbey and Tatum sitting on her soon-to-be new porch..
Scott, Matt, Abbey, Tatum and I took a hike through the woods. Scott put Tatum on his shoulders and this is the view Matt, Abbey and I had. Are those dimples?? :-)
Abbey, Tatum and I played on a blanket outside while Matt and Daddy fished in Bridgette's dad's fish pond. He raises Tilapia. The girls and I loved being outside. Abbey expression to me looks like..."mom not another picture?!"
Abbey got a little messy with her lunch. Before I could blink she had taken both hands and rubbed from her mouth to ears. Daddy had to get a picture. Abbey looks pretty pleased with herself.



look at the sweet face---she really enjoyed her meal!
ReplyDeletesounds like y'all have been busy but having a blast, which is the best way to be busy! glad you had a good time!
love you!
Date night was really fun, we should do it again sometime and maybe I'll let Ethan tag along!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of Abbey!
ReplyDeleteDate night was fun. Don't worry about brining Abbey...I'm VERY THANKFUL you did so I didn't get any grief for bringing Mason. Maybe one day I'll be able to have a date night with out him. Haha!
Please tell Abbey to stop growing. She looks so big in these pictures.
ReplyDeleteLOVE HER!