Abbey started eating baby food this week. I started her out on good ole sweet potatoes and on day two she broke out in a rash on her face and belly and the poor little thing was giving her daddy a run for his money in the gas department! (I thought you would appreciate that Scott) :-) The doctor said to hold off on sweet potatoes for 2 months and to go ahead and try other things. She started acorn squash two days ago and so far so good. I am making her baby food and of course I find the rash as 6-7 sweet potatoes are finishing up baking in the oven. Oh well...they will keep for 3 months and hopefully she will be able to eat them after the 2 month waiting period.
This afternoon Abbey and I were running a bunch of errands. She was being such a good little girl. I hopped out of the car at Hobby Lobby and retrieved the stroller from the trunk. I thought to myself as I was setting up the stroller..."I should lock the brake...it is really windy today..." but changed my mind because I thought it would just take a sec to get her car seat out of the car. I apparently got distracted with something because all of the sudden I heard a crash! The stroller had traveled across the isle and several cars down the lane and ended up hitting the wheel of another car. Oops! Good news is Abbey was not in the stroller and I don't think anyone saw me. haha! Later that afternoon I accidentally stole some frozen lemon juice from Wal-mart. It was stuck up under her car seat in the cart. She was past ready to eat and take a nap at that point, so I guess next time I check out I'll have to confess and pay up. ha!



I married a theif!
ReplyDelete"thief"
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! Sorry about the rash--I hope she's able to eat them b/c they are so good and so easy once she's eating table food. We had them last night, actually! :) Caroline loved Acorn Squash...it was one of her favorites. I'm so excited you're making her food! I think you'll love it!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh about both your stories from the other day. Something simliar happened to me on both counts. For me, it wasn't the stroller, but the empty shopping cart that rolled away, in the rain, and ended up in the ditch by the main road. I was really embarrassed, but a nice bag boy went and retreieved it for me. A few weeks ago, I got out to my car and realized I hadn't paid for my Tylenol Infant Drops...I decided to go back in a pay though, because I wouldn't remember the next time! :)
Time is flying by! I can't believe she is eating baby food now!! It won't be long and Mason will be eating it too. Oh boy! Our babies are growing up too fast!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how do I add the list of blogs I'm folling. I thought I had it figured out, but it only shows up when I log in...its not listed on my page. HELP! I'm not very good at this!
ReplyDeleteIf the weather is good, lets go walking next week. :) You'll be glad to know that I do have more control over my stroller.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you did good at the sale! Abbey will love that kitchen I bet! It is still Caroline's favorite. :) Caroline does like her Little People Noah's Ark too--or as she calls it "No-ba". :)
ReplyDelete