Thursday, February 26, 2009

I just love this little girl!

Abbey absolutely loves her activity center. She can now work all of the stuff on there except she hasn't quit figured out how to push the color/number buttons. Sometimes she will accidentally elbow them. She LOVES the microphone. I eat a lot of meals to "sing it baby" or "ba-pa-do-ah." Scott was playing with her after work and somehow this toy ended up on her face like this. Instead of trying to get it off, Abbey laid there with this expression on her face. Reaching for toys. I walked in the room and found Abbey watching Baby Einstein like this. She loves to pull blankets on and off of her head and occasionally just leave them on her head.


I'm sure you will recognize this "song"...



Abbey rolling over. This little girl needs a nap. It looks like she is moving in slow motion. Look at those sweet tired eyes. This precious baby has me spoiled. She is SUCH a good sleeper, she is usually in such a good mood and smiles at me hundreds of times per day.

2 comments:

  1. I just love that little girl too. She is changing too much.
    Hearing that "sing it baby" brought back toooooo many memories. I think Logan pulled on that microphone more than Blair. Sing it baby is FIXED into part of my brain now.
    Let's have another play day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bec, she is just SUPER CUTE! I love the blanket covering her face! That is adorable!

    I tried to upload a video, and it took FOREVER! It's probably just my ancient computer! I love wathcing your videos though!

    ReplyDelete