Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Maddy, pink chair and flower blanket

Welcome to the world baby Maddie! She was born last Friday. Emmy was at home taking a nap, but here is a picture of Chad and Scott with the girls.



Abbey LOVES being on her changing table and she just loves looking at and recently touching her flower blanket that is hanging above the table. In case you are wondering she can only balance for a few seconds. I am right behind her while Scott is snapping the picture.





Styling in her fur vest and pink UGG boots. I can't belive they make these for babies. They were a present from the Kellers and are 0-9 months. She has such a small foot that they are still huge on her. I am hoping she will be able to wear them this fall too.




Abbey in her pink chair. I just think this chair is the cutest. I'm sure before long she will be sitting over there by herself reading or playing. She looks so big!

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are too much!
    I LOVE the pink chair too. I can just see her reading in it.
    I showed Blair the pictures and she said "Awwww...isn't she cute."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey is an adorable little girl! I can't get over how big she looks sitting in that chair. It won't be long and they will be crawling around...kind of sad, but I'm sure it will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Abbey in her pink chair! Caroline has a large pink rocker that she likes to sit in and it's been great for pics. I hope Abbey loves to read---tell her Aunt Court will be happy to send lots of books!

    Love you and kisses to Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those UGG boots are the best! I'm glad I can help contribute to a few of my favorite little girls' shoe collections :) My parents got Rex and Ty those chairs (not in pink :)) for their Easter gifts. I can't wait for them to enjoy sitting in them as well!

    ReplyDelete