Friday, March 20, 2009

Abbey has started sitting up on her own this week. She does pretty good for a few minutes, but if she has a toy and starts to shake her toy, she gets off balance pretty quick. On Tuesday, she was dressed in her St. Patrick's Day shirt. All day everyone that made a gender related comment said, "What a sweet little boy!" Check out those chunky legs...so squeezable!




Abbey and Kate playing and Nena and Pa's house.


Scott threw me a semi-surprise (I had a 20 minute warning) birthday party last Saturday. He invited several couples over. We had such a good time playing games, eating, etc. There were lots of kiddos!





Abbey has had several "blow-out" diapers the past few days. Yesterday, I had just started running errands when I discovered a big surprise when I got her out at the bank. She had poop from her sock to her belly button and up her back. It was everywhere!! I didn't realize the damage at first and just quickly put her down in the drivers seat. It was too late to change positions once I took her pants off. I ended up with poop on my seat (and later drove home scooted to one side) and somehow on my sun visor. It was absolutely everywhere! On the up side...Abbey HAS to feel better. Little stinker!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, she is so sweet! What a daddy's girl :) She has Scott's eyes I think :) I had some similar poopy episodes. Funny after the fact, but not always the case at the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is sitting up all by herself!! She is growing up too fast.

    She looks so cute in her St. Patricks outfit.

    That is crazy about the dirty diaper. I'm glad she is feeling better though.

    Hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbey is getting so big! I love her St. Patty's day shirt--she looks adorable in it! Caroline has a bow that would match it perfectly!

    Sorry about the blow-outs! Caroline has never had a big blow out in public, only a leaky. When she has leakys frequently though, I've gone up a diaper size and that seemed to solve the problem. La gave me that tip! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete