Nena and Pa took the family out to eat at Red Lobster tonight to celebrate mine and Scott's b'day. Then we went back to their house for one of my old favorites, ice cream cake. The cake was decorated with our heads (including Abbey with a paci). Pa got trick candles which confused Kate a little bit. She couldn't figure out how to blow them out. Then Kate kept asking to "eat Abbey's head."
Emmy had five puppies last week. I spent the afternoon at Mama's house and came home to find puppies. They are adorable.
Abbey officially has worn her first bow...for a few minutes. She barely has enough hair to put in a bow in and it fell out after a few minutes.



She looks adorable with her bow! Very, very cute and so girly! She's just precious!
ReplyDeleteI love the cake with y'alls heads! What a creative idea!
Yay for puppies! Does Abbey pay much attention to them?
I LOVE the bow! My sister-in-law uses toothpaste to keep them in. You might give it a try. She looks too cute. I LOVE that girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bow too! She is so cute!!
ReplyDelete