We have tried for weeks to get good footage of Abbey "talking" on camera so we could post it for KC grandparents, but when she sees the camera she clams up and just stares at the camera. Finally, I caught her in the act. She is SUCH a good and happy baby! She has grown so much since we were in KC. We lost power last night (again) at 12:30 for a brief period of time and then again at 3:30 AM. I got Abbey up and put her in bed with us and we all headed into town (after five hours without power) when Scott left for work. Abbey and I hung out at Mom and Dad's house again today which is why I have been able to update the blog so much. Kate and Shelby spent the day over there as well. Shelby and Abbey played together. Abbey kept trying to grab Shelby by the hand and put her hand in her mouth and Shelby kept trying to roll over on Abbey. Cute babies!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



She is just too cute for words Bec! I loved listening to her babble and she has the sweetest little grin!
ReplyDeleteIt's so wonderful that you and Laura had little girls so close together. I bet they grow up being the best of friends!
What a sweet voice! So different from Ty's deep raspy one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet video...I loved it!! I look forward to another "play date" with her and Mason...maybe we could get them to talk to each other. :)
ReplyDelete