
Abbey update: Abbey loves to put anything and everything in her mouth these days. She is reaching for her toys and loves to chew on them. She really likes her exersauser (sp) and thinks she is big stuff sitting up in it. She also has started reaching up with her right hand and putting it on my face or in my hair when she is sitting in my lap...which is so sweet. She is jabbering away and we have gotten a few giggles from her. She has been laughing (more of a single "ha" than a laugh) for a while now, but we have had a glimpse of the "belly laugh." She smiles SO MUCH, especially in the morning (she does NOT get this from Scott). Funny story...late last week I kept smelling something funny in our den, but couldn't quit put my finger on the smell. I kept asking Scott if he smelled something funny, which he didn't. He thinks I have the nose of a bloodhound (when I was pregnant there was a time when I could tell from the next room if he opened the refrigerator - the smell of the cauliflower in the fridge was making me nauseous). About 10 PM on Sunday night I finally figured out the source of the smell when I checked a mouse trap behind our couch. Yuck! Scott had just gotten in bed about 15 minutes before I found the mouse so I went back to our bedroom to see if he would go ahead and throw the mouse out. When I walked in, I found him asleep with his head hanging over the side of Abbey's bassinet. It was the funniest sight! She was still awake when I left the room and apparently he had leaned over the bed to put her paci back in and fell asleep with his head on the metal bar of the bassinet. Of course I had to run and grab the camera. He woke up to me laughing and said several times "I'm so tired" and smiled for the camera. The next day he had absolutely no recollection of this happening. I had to show him the footage to prove it to him. That is what happens when Scott takes NyQuil!
I think we need to see that pic of Scott! :)
ReplyDeleteAbbey is so adorable Bec! I love the pic of her and Scott, he looks so proud to be her daddy. The one of you two with your hats on is too cute too! You're just a a cute family!
I've been meaning to comment for weeks about the pics you sent us in the mail. She looks so cute in that dress! I'm so glad y'all like it!