Abbey started rolling over this week. She can roll from her belly to her back, but can't quite make it over all the way from her back to belly. She still hates being on her tummy most of the time. On Monday I put her down on her belly and she just rolled right over. I called Scott and then got out the video camera and of course she just stayed put. Later that night when Scott was home I put her down on her belly and she was in the mood to perform. She rolled over about 6 or 7 times right in a row! We also started giving her rice cereal a few days ago. Scott made the request to be the first to feed her since he isn't able to feed her milk. Funny thing is...he hasn't asked since that first feeding. Ha! I'm sure he will have other opportunities to feed her. :-) She hasn't really taken to her rice cereal and usually cries after a few bites and pushes most of it out of her mouth. Abbey LOVES her crib. She has been sleeping and napping so well. She goes down without any fussing most of the time and loves to play with Nunu (her bunny blanket) in her crib. She is a little scooter. A few days ago I heard music coming from her crib. I knew she couldn't have reached the toy to push the button (or know what to push) from where she was positioned in the crib. I walked in her room and discovered she had scooted completely sideways in the crib and was "pushing" the button over and over again with her feet. It was a funny site. She also usually ends up scooting off the edge of a blanket on the floor when she is playing. We just love this little girl and can't get enough of her

Abbey loves to reach around an "attack" your face. She pulls your hair and gives big, wet, open mouth "kisses."

She looks more like her daddy every day!

! There is nothing sweeter than a baby fresh out of the bath!
She is so cute! I love the picture of her in the towel!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment- I am hoping that the next few months are better than the first few too!
Hey there :) I stumbled on your blog last night from someone else's! I was so excited! Abbey is adorable! I saw Katie tonight for dinner and she said she talked to you. I was so sad I lost your number when I got a new cell phone, and then you all moved and I never got your new address. We'll have to get together soon :)! Tell Scott hello for us :)!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute! I love the picture of her in her towel. She is just a precious little girl.
ReplyDeleteOh Bec, she is just a doll! She really does look like Scott, huh?
ReplyDeleteI LOVED talking with you the other day! I'm glad you're going to make her food--I think you'll really enjoy it! I loved making Caroline's! Let me know how your first batch comes out. :)
Love you!!
I can't believe it's already time for her to start rolling over. STOP GROWING SO FAST ABBEY!!!
ReplyDeleteLa