Abbey is officially sleeping in her crib at night now. She was sleeping in a bassinet by our bed for the past four months. The first few nights she woke up about an hour or two after I put her down and cried for just a little bit and a few times it has taken a while for her to settle down and go to sleep, but she has been doing really great....still sleeping 8-10 hours at a time! Gotta love it!!
Scott and I started a new project this past weekend...putting down tile in our den. We really wanted to put down pre-finished hardwood and had actually bought the hardwood when we found out that because of several things the hardwood was not the best option. Scott was adamant about not wanting to put carpet down in that room, so we went for the tile option. Not what I wanted, but I think in the end it will be the best. I am so glad to get rid of our nasty carpet! Notice our three onlookers in the first picture. Emmy is a good supervisor, Trigger just loves to sleep and Abbey is happy just to watch mommy and daddy work.
Emmy and Abbey
We woke up this morning to find lots and lots of ice outside. Our electricity went out about 7:30 AM so Abbey and I headed to Nena and Pa's house for the day. The picture with the tree all bent out of shape is in my parent's front yard. I don't think it is going to make it. (My new car is in the background!)
Abbey LOVES to be on her changing table. She just smiles and kicks when she is put on it. Sometimes she turns to the wall and "talks" to her flowers on the quilt. It is so funny because she really gets into it and sounds so serious. If only we knew what she was thinking about!



No comments:
Post a Comment