Baby Mason is here! Yeah! Mason James Dew was born November 11th. Abbey and Mason hung out for a while last night. Abbey had her two month check up yesterday. She weighed 11 and a half pounds and is 22 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile on her height and weight. Her head size however, jumped from 47% when she was born to 80th percentile! She cried and cried when she got her shots and I almost cried too!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



What a big girl. I hate those shots. I cry every time Blair and Logan get one. As much as I hate them myself I would do it for them in a heart beat...and you know that's saying something for me. HA!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet girl. So glad she's healthy.
Happy Turkey Day, early!
La
She is just adorable, and so is Mason! Looks like a fun time--they'll really be playing before long! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie! Matt wants me to ask you if you are sure Scotty is the dad?
ReplyDelete