We celebrated Thanksgiving early with the Bush clan and took pictures of my Mama (88 years young), Mom, Abbey and me. Scott and I were able to show off our little girl to lots of family she hadn't met yet.
Abbey still sleeps in her car seat in the bassinet, but she is sleeping great these days. She is still a night owl and stays up until at least 10:30, but she has slept 8 hours straight about 6-7 times and when she does wake up during the night to eat, she only wakes up once. She is such a great baby!



Becca is hot!
ReplyDeleteHey Becca! It is awesome to get in touch with you! I didn't realize you already had your baby!! She is precious. What a dollbaby! Are you still working or just enjoying being home? We are doing good but miss everyone tons. Hope to make it home for a visit next summer. You look like you love being a mom! I bet your mom is in heaven too... 2 brand new babies! Looking forward to more pictures! Let me know what you guys are up to!
ReplyDelete