Scott's dad and his wife visited this weekend. Abbey was plenty spoiled, although Scott and I found out she is defiantly a momma's girl. It took her a while to adjust to having others around so much, but I think they ended up winning her over. :-)
The M&M fan is from her Pa. I ate the M&M's for Abbey. :-)
Typically, Abbey wakes up once to eat during the night, but twice she has slept all night...a full 8 hours of sleep for me!!! I still wake up a few times during the night and since she is sleeping right beside our bed I can check on her, but it was soooo nice not to have to get up out of bed for the first time in many, many moons! She still won't sleep more than an hour or so in anything but her carseat or swing. Oh well, whatever works for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment