Mema (Scott's mom) and Abbey
Daddy and Abbey
Mommy and Abbey (for some reason this picture won't stay turned!?)
Mema, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Michelle
Abbey's great-grandmother, Grandma Hill
Daniel and Erica
Uncle Nathan
The whole Bouldin gang
Scott, great-grandmother, Grandma Dee
4 Bouldin generations. Papa, Grandma Dee, Scott and Abbey
Aunt Michelle and Abbey
We spent last weekend in Kansas City for Daniel, Scott's little brother's, wedding and also celebrated an early Christmas with all of his family. Abbey was so adorable in her Mrs. Clause outfit at the wedding. She was sporting the most adorable boots that her Aunt Erica and Uncle Daniel gave her for Christmas. SO CUTE!
Abbey did wonderful on the plane and traveling; however, since we have been home she cries everytime I leave the room! She was sleeping great in her swing before we left, but for the past few days she just cries and cries when I put her in there. Five days of constant attention have spoiled her! I can't complain too much though, because she is such a good and sweet baby.



She is such a cutie! I love the "I've got grandparents" shirt--that is just too cute! Caroline had the same Mrs. Claus dress, it was one of my favorites. She's adorable Bec!
ReplyDelete