Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free Rice and more pics

Okay, I'm still sick at home and bored out of my mind, so I keep taking pictures of Abbey. Thought I would post a few more. ;-)

Also, I thought I would share a website I recently heard about from the pioneer woman's blog. It is called FreeRice. You choose a subject and if you get the answer correct you get a harder question, if you get it wrong, you get an easier question. For each question you get right, 10 grains of rice are donated to the United Nations World Food Program. Pretty cool! Scott and I have both played the English Grammer one and we both agree it is kind of addicting. It is nice to "work my brain" and feed the hungry while sitting on the cough sipping coffee in the morning. :)



Scott snapped this picture a few nights ago while Abbey and I were having our "cuddle time" on the couch before she goes to bed. We always play keep-a-way with her paci and she thinks it is halarious. Then I just hold her for awhile and she drinks her milk before it is time for hugs and kisses, "night-night" and "love you" for Trigger, Emmy, Mommy and Daddy. This is one of my favorite times of the day. :)


silly girl having a good laugh


haha! Girl on a mission!


She was soooo excited to be able to play outside last week. It has been so nice to have 70 degree weather for a few days!


1 comment:

  1. She is growing up soooo fast!! What a sweet little girl! Sorry you aren't feeling good :) Maybe the sunshine will help! We play paci keep away with Garrett too :) Wow, weren't we just in undergrad yesterday? Time flies, for sure!

    ReplyDelete