Monday, January 11, 2010

Our new land and SNOW!!

These first few pictures are of the 85 acres Scott and I bought a few weeks ago. The first picture is taken from where were tenatively plan to build our future home and looks out the "front door" towards the road. The stream is just to the right of the house when you are looking towards the road. The 2nd picture is taken from the road looking back onto the property. We are planning on building wayyyyy in the back up on the slight hill where there are a few trees.






A few days ago we got about 2 inches of snow. Abbey loved walking around in the snow.






In love with her paci's at bed/nap time. She is holding three and one is in her mouth.


Yummy spaghetti!


New Year's Eve. Abbey stayed up until 11:45 and then passed out in the car on the way home from the party.


Her babies pac and play.



Playing with rocks.

2 comments:

  1. Aww..she is so so cute and such a good girl! Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the land purchase! That is so exciting! Do y'all have a time table about the building?

    I love your glasses...are they new? Very cute!

    OK....Abbey is the CUTEST in her puffy snow coat! She is adorable! I can't let Caroline see her in that baby doll pack n play...she'll want to get in hers and I think she would break it...:)

    ReplyDelete