This little girl loves bath time. I always just pour the water over her head and she makes the funniest face like it surprises her every time and then she gives a big smile. So sweet. :-)
Abbey loves steamed broccoli. Such a good eater so far.
She is into everything these days....that bookshelf was so organized.
You aren't supposed to leave children unattended in these seats. ha! I'm really not sure how she got this way...I walked out of the room for a second to grab the tray and walked back in to find her happy as can be upside down still trying to reach her graham crackers all while strapped into her seat. I just had to grab the camera.



What a great post! The Bouldin family has been busy! I LOVE all the pictures, but the last one made me crack up! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLove this girl. I'm having terrible withdrawals. =)
ReplyDeleteThe park pictures are adorable. Send them to me, when you have a second.
The last picture made me laugh. She's so easy going...I can only imagine what my two would have done in that situation. ha!
Love the pictures of her on the swing, they're so cute! The last picture is hilarious! It reminds me of Ethan, if I dont strap him in his bouncy seat (which he rarely uses now) he'll be flipped on his belly and wiggling out within 30 seconds.
ReplyDelete