Friday, February 11, 2011

A few pics

I've had a request...okay a BEG for some more recent pictures of Abbey. Things have been busy around here and I've found that I haven't taken very many pictures since I got pregnant with baby #2. It has been a whirlwind. :) My ride is literally on its way to pick us up for Florida, so I'll be brief!

A few of my favorite girls...


Classic mother-look! LOVE IT NIKKI!!!

Our Halloween family photo. Yes, I know this was MONTHS AGO, but it shows how we told our friends about baby #2 (no, we haven't picked out a name for the little girl yet). I bought a big t-shirt, cut out "June 20th, 2011" in fabric and then ironed and sewed it on. It turned out super cute and it was so funny to see peoples faces when they read the shirt. I also had an enormous pillow stuffed up my shirt...please tell me I won't be that big. At least I hope I won't look that lop-sided pregnant. I stuffed it up there quickly at the end of the party for quick family pic. Abbey was the adorable Little Bo Peep. She loved it and didn't want to take her costume off. :)



Probably her favorite Christmas present which was from Memaw. It is technically a butterfly clothes hamper, but I'm not sure we'll ever be able to use it as one. Abbey has too much fun climbing in and hiding in it.




Abbey and Shelby. Sweet cousins!





Triple the fun! I can't believe next Christmas there will be FIVE girls in the picture...wow.







Daddy came home for about an hour to play outside in the snow with us. So sweet and Abs just loved it!







Chilled out reading a book.






I'm sure she'll kill me one day for this, but I couldn't resist! hahaha! Scott walked into the bathroom one day to find her stripped down reading a hunting magazine on the toilet, which she got all by herself.












No comments:

Post a Comment