Monday, June 15, 2009

Kansas City and first tooth

Scott, Abbey and I took off for a marathon visit to KC,MO to visit family this weekend. We had a great time, but the trip was way to quick! Abbey did amazingly well for an 8 month old baby stuck in her car seat for about 19 hours in one weekend. First we headed north of KC to Poppy and Grammy house to for a b'day picnic for Mike and father's day for all of the wonderful daddy's. Grammy and Poppy have a beautiful pond that was the perfect place for some pictures! Next, we spent some time with Scott's mom in Lee's Summit. We were able to worship with the Hickman Mill's church on Sunday and I know Scott was glad to catch up with a lot of people there and show off his little girl.

On the way back from KC I noticed that Abbey's first tooth finally broke through! yea! She also started saying "da da" and putting her blanket in front of her face when you say "where's Abbey?" So fun!!

Looking for fish




Scott took this picture- he was so proud how it turned out.








Mike and Scott fishing out of the paddle boat.




Aunt Michelle


Abbey with her great-grandparents (Papa and Grandma Dee)


2 of the 3 "puppies"


Sleeping on Grammy




Giving Papa some lovin'


Memaw, Scott, Abbey and I took a walk down to Raintree Lake.




What a beautiful sunset!


Playing with flowers with Memaw

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of my sweetest girl. You know me, love love love love love 9 months. I'll trade for for awhile!!! ha!
    Lets go on a trip soon. =)

    ReplyDelete