Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FRIENDS!!!

We had such a great weekend this past weekend. One of our BG girls came home for a visit! The five "girlsssss" (ha!) haven't all been together in about two years. Needless to say we have had a few additions to our group in the past few years as well. It was so much fun getting to spend time with everyone this weekend. Abbey had fun playing with the other kids and spending time with her honorary aunts.

The weather has been beautiful lately. Abbey and I spent some time with our friends at the park today. Later tonight Abbey had her first horseback ride on Charlie. She wasn't too fond of being in the saddle by herself, but she did fairly well on a short ride with me. She wasn't squealing with delight, but she wasn't crying either. We'll have to work on that. :)



Abbey LOVES her doggies.

Kissing Emmy. Notice the open mouth, tongue out kiss. :-P

Someone got in trouble for pulling Emmy's ear...
Abbey playing with Caroline and Blair.
Logan putting the moves on Abs. :)
Ash, KT and the girls.
A little BG reunion.
Ethan. SUPER sweet!
Alana. ADORABLE!





First time on a horse.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics---I love the one of Logan "putting the moves on Abbey"...it's adorable!

    First time on a horse! Wow, how fun that must have been for you! I doubt it will be her last time...

    I loved seeing you this weekend. I'm so glad I was able to come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a copy of Logan putting the moves on Abs. My kids sure do LOVE her...that's an understatement!
    Love the horse pic...I have a feeling she'll be just like you in your love for horses!

    ReplyDelete