She's growing. LOVE the nude pictures. I wish I had done that with my kids. We are having a good time at the beach. Blair loves it even more this year than last. Logan sits in one spot and picks up handfulls of sand and then throws it down. He loves it too. I miss Abbey terribly. I'm coming for a long visit when we get back. Love to all. Aunt La
She's a cutie! We love to look at the pictues. Be sure to hide the nude pictures when she's older because she will hate them--but then you can use them to your advantage! Mack and Deborah
She's so gorgeous!!! I'm so happy you are all doing well and I can't wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's growing. LOVE the nude pictures. I wish I had done that with my kids.
ReplyDeleteWe are having a good time at the beach. Blair loves it even more this year than last. Logan sits in one spot and picks up handfulls of sand and then throws it down. He loves it too.
I miss Abbey terribly. I'm coming for a long visit when we get back.
Love to all. Aunt La
She is precious! I can see both of you in her. Enjoy her!
ReplyDeleteAww...she is so cute! I can't wait to hold her again! I really look forward to a play date with her and Mason! It won't be much longer. (I hope!)
ReplyDeleteNikki
She's a cutie! We love to look at the pictues. Be sure to hide the nude pictures when she's older because she will hate them--but then you can use them to your advantage!
ReplyDeleteMack and Deborah