Check out some of the pictures from the hospital. Momma and baby are doing great.......now my work begins. Abbey was 7lbs 14 oz & 20 1/2 inches long. She was born at 2:19 on September 22nd, 2008. Thank goodness that she looks like Becca. She's the new cutie of the household, and I'm sure that she will stay that way until she is 40 or so when she starts dating.
Scott



Congratulations!! What a cute family you all have!! Abbey is so precious!!! Nick and I were so excited to meet her yesterday....can't wait to hold her again!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nick and Nikki
Hello, Becca My Name is Thomas Ramsey Owner of Audio Video Concepts. I am in the BNI group With Scott. Congrad's On The birth of such a pretty young lady. I wish you and Scott the best at this special time in your life and May GOD watch over your family alway's.
ReplyDeleteThomas Ramsey
Her Auntie La loves her very much. I can't wait to spoil her rotten (and then send her home - ha). Blair already wants her to come over and play.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Lauren
We can hardly wait to come and visit. November won't come soon enough
ReplyDeletePoppy and Meme Bouldin
Give her plenty of hug and kisses til we get there.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Abbey is so pretty! But what could you expect from such a nice looking couple for parents? We are so glad for you! Our grandson is due December 1--should we submit his application to date Abbey now or wait a bit?
ReplyDeleteMack and Deborah
CONGRATS Scott & Becca. Your new baby girl is BEAUTIFUL! All the best to you guys as you begin the most important job you'll ever have!
ReplyDeleteLove you all :)
Aunt Jan